The management of the facility will be very grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which is to ensure the peace and safety of all our guests.
- 1. All Apartments are rented for days. Check-in in the apartments begins at 3:00 p.m. on the first day of stay and ends at 11:00 on the day of departure.2. A one-time service fee for the preparation of the apartment is added to the cost of staying in the apartments, which is PLN 120 gross.
3. The local tax in the amount determined by the Resolution of the Świnoujście City Council, which is 4.40 PLN / day for children, youth and pensioners, is added to the guest’s stay each time.
4. The booking confirmation shows the total cost of the stay, including VAT. Local tax payable on the spot depending on the number of people vacationing.
5. The given prices are gross prices. There is 8% VAT in the accommodation services.
6. Monitored parking is free. The facility is not responsible for damage or loss of property left on its premises.
7. Apartment cards are issued at the property’s reception. Please return them upon check-out. If the card is lost or damaged, a fee of PLN 30 will be charged.
8. Smoking and keeping pets are strictly forbidden in all apartments without prior arrangement. There is a penalty of PLN 500 for breaking the ban – costs of dearomatization.
9. The apartment can be rented for the maximum number of people shown in the apartment presentation on the website.
10. The number of people staying in the apartment may not exceed the number declared when making the reservation. Guests are kindly requested to notify the reception on the day of arrival of any changes in the number of people declared. In case of not informing the reception about the change in the number of people, the landlord will be charged 150% of the price of the stay.
11. Guests are responsible for damages caused to the apartments. Injury means both destruction / damage to room equipment and their loss. In the event of damage caused by the guest or visitors, the Guest undertakes to cover the costs of its repair. Parents are responsible for damages caused by children.
12. Guests are kindly requested to inform the reception about the occurrence of the damage or its finding on arrival.
13. In order to increase the comfort and safety of vacationing guests, please keep the quiet hours, which is valid from 22.00 to 7.00 a.m.
14. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use devices that are not part of the apartment’s equipment.
15. The facility reserves the right to refuse to provide services if the guest violates the facility regulations, his behavior is inappropriate, disturbs the peace of guests or the facility staff.
16. Personal belongings left in the apartment by the departing guest will be sent back (cash on delivery) to the address indicated by the guest. If such an instruction is not received, the items will be stored for 1 month.
17. The apartment building is not responsible for any damage or loss of property left on its premises.
18. The facility accepts pets. The additional fee is PLN 50 / day.
19. By using our services, you accept these regulations.